Hello! My name is Meryl Wilcox and I am a personal computer tutor, working in Abingdon, Didcot, Wantage and the surrounding area. I love to help people improve their computer skills and understanding, and to sort out their problems. You may find that family and friends are wonderful at doing things for you, but you’d really like to learn to do it yourself and feel in control. I have clients of all ages, from 35 to 95. Some have no experience, some are seasoned pros needing to learn a new skill, most are somewhere between the two. All can learn with me and enjoy themselves in the process!
- If you’re a complete beginner I can teach you the basics so that you are soon enjoying the internet, email, and photos.
- If you’re a bit mystified by your new Windows 8 computer, iPad or other device, I can get you set up and running.
- If you’d love to understand how to manage your documents, digital photos, music – I can explain it to you.
- If you need to master Microsoft Office, I can teach you.
- If you’ve got an ever-increasing list of questions, I’m the person to ask.
Just give me a call on 07794 656607 and we can discuss what you need and how I can help.